Adventures in Opera
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(30)
►
December
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
▼
January
(7)
California, here I come...
Back home for a few days...
It's freezing in Japan...
Here are some photos from the production at Lincol...
Cedar Falls
Physical Comedie and Physical Maladie
Rapids Update: Auditions and Outreach
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(4)
About Me
Caitlin
I am an opera/classical singer with a foot still stuck firmly in musical theater and rock'n'roll. I love art, learning about it and creating it. I am looking to synthesize who I am and what I do/create, to be successful but also happy.
View my complete profile
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Here are some photos from the production at Lincoln Elementary in Waterloo....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment